As part of our global initiative to help you grow your business, NFPA will host a pavilion at PTC Asia this fall. The exhibition is scheduled for October 29 - November 1, 2012, at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, China. For more information about the show click here.
The US Commercial Service will be on-hand to provide US companies with pre-show and on-site business consulting services. For an additional fee, the US Commercial Service will arrange tailored meetings with potential partners based on your target criteria. For further information click here.
To enhance your business opportunities in China, NFPA pavilion exhibitors will have access to expanded services that include:
- Enhanced company visibility on the PTC Asia website, show directory and pre-show communications
- Arrangement for tailored meetings with potential customers or distributors
- Speaking slots for tailored conference tracks
- Full time interpreter and hostess fluent in Chinese and English
- Private meeting room within the pavilion
- Logistical support with off-site meetings
- Educational webinar on market entry to China
- Assistance with hotels, visa and travel arrangements
- Light snacks and beverage at the pavilion lounge
For only 270 EUR per sqm, NFPA's group exhibit will offer participants a standard turnkey exhibit space including a fully furnished booth with access to pavilion services and support.
For those companies who want to attend the show; but not exhibit, NFPA is offering the Business Traveler Package, 500 EUR that includes access to all NFPA Pavilion facilities and services.
Organized by Hannover Fairs USA and Deutch Messe AG, the NFPA Pavilion will assist exhibitors by reducing administrative and logistical concerns. Staff from both NFPA and Hannover Fairs USA will be available to help exhibitors before and during the show. For more information, please contact Sue Chase at (414) 778-3376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.