Annual Report on US Fluid Power Industry
Fluid power is a workhorse of the U.S. economy—a cross-cutting technology of choice for dozens of industries and hundreds of applications. That’s one of the many conclusions in the new Annual Report on the U.S. Fluid Power Industry, published by the National Fluid Power Association. The report reviews both the size and economic impact of the industry, as well as explores the energy consumption, best practices and current R&D directions of fluid power technology.
The information provided in the report is useful to fluid power professionals, customers, and prospects alike. Key conclusions include:
- U.S. manufacturing of fluid power components reached a record-high $21.7 billion in 2017
- Fluid power exports continue to increase since recession-era lows, reaching customers around the globe
- The supply, manufacturing, and distribution of fluid power products directly employs more than 67,000 people and indirectly supports jobs for 775,000 more
- And many more...
Download the Annual Report
Did you know you can request a custom presentation specific to your company?
Using the information that is summarized in the report, you can request additional information on a variety of topics such as:
- Workforce and Fluid Power Education/Training
- Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic US Markets
- Energy and Efficiency Systems
- Research and Development
- Technology Roadmap for the Fluid Power Industry
NFPA President and CEO Eric Lanke, is available to attend your company meetings to expand on these topics and many more.