Mission Statement: To serve the long-term education and networking needs of its members and to encourage career growth and leadership development for the betterment of the fluid power industry.
NFPA has recognized that engaging the industry’s future leaders in the association is critical to the sustained success and growth of both the association and the fluid power industry. To help achieve this goal, we recently announced the formation of the NFPA Future Leaders Network.
To be eligible to participate in the NFPA Future Leaders Network individuals must meet the following criteria:
- The individual must be under 45 years of age.
- Possess the potential for executive leadership within 5-10 years.
- For companies under $100 million in sales, the individual must report directly to the President/CEO.
- Companies between $100 million and $500 million in sales, the individual must report directly to a member of the President/CEO’s staff.
- Companies over $500 million in sales, the individual must have a significant leadership position within the company.
(Exceptions to all of the above criteria can be made on a case-by-case basis.)
Questions? Contact Katrina Schwarz at (414) 778-3356