The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation extends gratitude to the many generous donors who share our mission of meeting the workforce development needs of the U.S. fluid power industry.
The following individuals and organizations made a donation in our last recognition year—between May 1, 2019 and April 30, 2020.
Alro Steel Corporation
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc.
Auburn Gear, Inc.
Bailey International Corporation
Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Camozzi Pneumatics, Inc.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.
Comer Industries Inc.
Daman Products Company Inc.
Delta Computer Systems, Inc.
Delta Power Company
Deltrol Fluid Products
Eaton Corporation – Hydraulics Operations
Endeavor Business Media
Evonik Oil Additives USA, Inc.
HAWE Hydraulik GmbH & Co KG
Hunger Hydraulics, C.C. Ltd.
HYDAC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
Hydra-Power Systems, Inc.
Hydraulic Components Ltd.
IC-Fluid Power, Inc.
Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
IMI Precision Engineering
Industrial Hard Chrome, Ltd.
International Fluid Power Society
Iowa Fluid Power
JARP Industries, Inc.
JEM Technical Marketing Company, Inc.
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation
Kawasaki Precision Machinery (U.S.A.) Inc.
Kepner Products Company
Lehigh Fluid Power, Inc.
Linde Hydraulics Corp.
Main Manufacturing Products, Inc.
Mosey’s Production Machinists, Inc.
MP Filtri USA Inc.
Muncie Power Products, Inc.
National Tube Supply Company
OEM Controls, Inc.
Parker Hannifin Corp.
Peninsular Cylinder Company
Plymouth Tube Co.
Poclain Hydraulics, Inc.
QCC – Quality Control Corp
Rosenboom Machine & Tool
Sidener Engineering Co., Inc.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
Twin Disc, Inc.
Ultra Clean Technologies Corp.
Walvoil Fluid Power
Wandfluh of America, Inc.
Wojanis Supply Co, Inc.
Zinga Filtration Group
The Legacy Builder Award recognizes all donors to the NFPA Education and Technology Foundation whose cumulative donations have reached $25,000 or more. Each year, a new class of Legacy Builders are inducted into this elite club at the NFPA Annual Conference.
Class of 2020
- Daman Products Company
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery
- Muncie Power Products, Inc.
Class of 2019
- Clippard Instrument Laboratory
- Festo Corporation
- Iowa Fluid Power
- OEM Controls
- Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
Class of 2018
- FORCE America
- HUSCO International
- International Fluid Power Society
- Quality Control Corporation
Class of 2017
- Linde Hydraulics
- Proportion Air
- Woodward HRT
Class of 2016
- Afton Chemical
- Donaldson Company
- Evonik Oil Additives
- HYDAC and Schroeder Industries
- Hydra-Power Systems
- Netshape Technologies
- Poclain Hydraulics
Class of 2015
- CNH Industrial
- Pall Corporation
Class of 2014
- Danfoss Power Solutions
- Eaton Corporation
- Gates Corporation
- ROSS Controls
Class of 2013
- Bimba Manufacturing
- Bosch Rexroth Corporation
- Deltrol Fluid Products
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
Class of 2012
Class of 2010
- Sun Hydraulics Corporation
Fluid Power Action Challenge Champions
Thirty NFPA member companies and education partners from across the country have been recognized as Fluid Power Action Challenge Champions for their efforts in organizing and running Fluid Power Action Challenge events in their local communities. In doing so, they have not only made serious investments of both time and money but have also helped spread information about our industry and reaped the benefits that come with connecting their organizations to the schools and science classrooms where the industry’s future employees are learning fluid power for the first time.
These Fluid Power Action Challenge Champions are:
- Bennett Mills Middle School – 2 annual events, engaging 80 total students
- Caterpillar – 4 annual events, engaging 272 total students
- Cleveland Community College – 5 annual events, engaging 173 total students
- Cooper Middle School – 2 annual events, engaging 122 total students
- Daman Products Company – 9 annual events, engaging 816 total students
- Deltrol Fluid Products –10 annual events, engaging 2,388 total students
- Eisenhower Junior High – 2 annual events, engaging 36 total students
- Florida Technology Student Association – 2 events, engaging 56 total students
- FORCE America – 4 annual events, engaging 268 total students
- Georgia Tech University – 2 annual events, engaging 136 total students
- Gulliver – 1 annual event, engaging 90 total students
- Husco and Waukesha STEM Academy – 4 annual events, engaging 332 total students
- Hydrotech – 1 annual event, engaging 20 total students
- Jerling Middle School – 3 annual events, engaging 572 total students
- Komatsu Mining Corp Group – 2 annual events, engaging 96 total students
- LoneStar Community College – 1 annual event, engaging 36 total students
- Master Pneumatic – 5 annual events, engaging 692 total students
- Mequon School District – 1 annual event, engaging 36 total students
- Micromatic – 1 annual event, engaging 20 total students
- Milwaukee School of Engineering – 11 annual events, engaging 1,106 total students
- Parker Hannifin – 2 annual events, engaging 44 total students
- Pennsylvania Small Business Education Fund – 5 annual events, engaging 604 total students
- Price Engineering – 4 annual events, engaging 472 total students
- Purdue University – 5 annual events, engaging 276 total students
- University of Minnesota – 5 annual events, engaging 352 total students
- Triton Girls Summer Camp – 2 annual events, engaging 80 total students
- Wojanis Supply Company – 9 annual events, engaging 875 total students
- SMC Business Councils – 1 annual event, engaging 112 total students
- Valley View Junior High School – 1 annual event, engaging 144 total students
In total, our Fluid Power Action Challenge Champions have organized 106 events impacting 10,306 students.