The following individuals and organizations have made a donation to the NFPA Education and Technology Foundation.
Its last complete recognition year: May 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018.
ACE Controls, Inc.
Almo Manifold & Tool Company
Alro Steel Corporation
Auburn Gear, Inc.
Automation Machine Controls
Comer Industries Inc.
Delta Power Company
DLH Fluid Power Inc.
Fairfield Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Flodraulic Group, Inc.
Fluid Power Educational Foundation
Hydra-Power Systems, Inc.
Hydro Extrusion North America
International Fluid Power Society
JEM Technical Marketing Company, Inc.
K.R. West Company Inc.
Kraft Fluid Systems Inc.
Mosey's Production Machinists, Inc.
Motion Industries, Inc.
MP Filtri USA Inc.
OEM Controls, Inc.
Parker Hannifin Corp.
Plymouth Tube Co.
Power Systems Inc. Florida
R & J Cylinder & Machine, Inc.
Remanco Hydraulics Inc.
Rosenboom Machine & Tool
Ryan and Patty Hunstad
Sierra Machinery, Inc.
Starcyl Cylinders Inc.
Swiss Automation Inc.
Twin Disc, Inc.
Ultra Clean Technologies Corp.
Wojanis Supply Co Inc
Womack Machine Supply Co.
World Wide Fittings Corporation
The Legacy Builder Award recognizes all donors to the NFPA Education and Technology Foundation whose cumulative donations have reached $25,000 or more. Each year, a new class of Legacy Builders are inducted into this elite club at the NFPA Annual Conference.
Class of 2018
- FORCE America
- HUSCO International
- International Fluid Power Society
- Quality Control Corporation
Class of 2017
- Linde Hydraulics
- Proportion Air
- Woodward HRT
Class of 2016
- Afton Chemical
- Donaldson Company
- Evonik Oil Additives
- HYDAC and Schroeder Industries
- Hydra-Power Systems
- Netshape Technologies
- Poclain Hydraulics
Class of 2015
- CNH Industrial
- Pall Corporation
Class of 2014
- Danfoss Power Solutions
- Eaton Corporation
- Gates Corporation
- ROSS Controls
Class of 2013
- Bimba Manufacturing
- Bosch Rexroth Corporation
- Deltrol Fluid Products
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
Class of 2012
Class of 2010
- Sun Hydraulics Corporation
Fluid Power Action Challenge Champions
Twenty-six NFPA member companies and education partners from across the country have been recognized as Fluid Power Action Challenge Champions for their efforts in organizing and running Fluid Power Action Challenge events in their local communities. In doing so, they have not only made serious investments of both time and money, but have also helped spread information about our industry and reaped the benefits that come with connecting their organizations to the schools and science classrooms where the industry’s future employees are learning fluid power for the first time.
These Fluid Power Action Challenge Champions are:
- Bennett Mills Middle School – 1 annual event, engaging 56 total students
- Caterpillar -- 3 annual events, engaging 224 total students
- Cleveland Community College – 4 annual events, engaging 128 total students
- Cooper Middle School – 2 annual events, engaging 122 total students
- Daman Products Company -- 8 annual events, engaging 696 total students
- Deltrol Fluid Products -- 8 annual events, engaging 2,304 total students
- Eisenhower Junior High – 2 annual events, engaging 36 total students
- FORCE America -- 3 annual events, engaging 200 total students
- Georgia Tech University – 2 annual events, engaging 136 total students
- Gulliver- 1 annual event, engaging 90 total students
- HUSCO International & Waukesha STEM Academy – 4 annual events, engaging 332 total students
- Jerling Middle School – 2 annual events, engaging 370 total students
- Komatsu Mining Corp Group – 1 annual event, engaging 24 total students
- Master Pneumatic -- 4 annual events, engaging 560 total students
- Mequon School District – 1 annual event, engaging 36 total students
- Micromatic -- 1 annual event, engaging 20 total students
- Milwaukee School of Engineering -- 10 annual events, engaging 958 total students
- Parker Hannifin -- 2 annual events, engaging 44 total students
- Pennsylvania Small Business Education Fund – 4 annual events, engaging 488 total students
- Price Engineering -- 3 annual events, engaging 264 total students
- Purdue University – 4 annual events, engaging 236 total students
- University of Minnesota -- 5 annual events, engaging 352 total students
- Trition Girls Summer Camp – 2 annual events, engaging 80 total students
- Wojanis Supply Company -- 8 annual events, engaging 835 total students
- Valley View Junior High School- 1 annual event, engaging 144 total students
In total, our Fluid Power Action Challenge Champions have organized 86 events impacting 8,735 students.