NFPA supports clubs at universities to help students learn about fluid power while they work on educational and technical projects.
Benefits for students
- Learn about fluid power while working on educational and technical projects, and other fun activities
- Knowledge gained will be extremely beneficial if your club / school participates in the NFPA Vehicle Challenge.
- Get access to guest speakers and mentors from the fluid power industry
- Learn about job opportunities in the industry
- Gain leadership experience and professional development
- Must be four-year college or university
- Must offer Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees
- At least three student members (one must be at or below junior level)
- Faculty advisor who oversees fluid power club activities.
- Must offer at least one course that has fluid power content (hydraulics or pneumatics)
If you’re interested or would like further information, please contact Amy Zignego, firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your Fluid Power Club application, we'll review it and follow up with you.