NFPA supports clubs at universities to help students learn about fluid power while they work on educational and technical projects.
Benefits for students
- Learn about fluid power while working on educational and technical projects, and other fun activities
- Knowledge gained will be extremely beneficial if your club / school participates in the NFPA Vehicle Challenge.
- Get access to guest speakers and mentors from the fluid power industry
- Learn about job opportunities in the industry
- Gain leadership experience and professional development
- Must be four-year college or university
- Must offer Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees
- At least three student members (one must be at or below junior level)
- Faculty advisor who oversees fluid power club activities.
- Must offer at least one course that has fluid power content (hydraulics or pneumatics)
If you’re interested or would like further information, please contact Stephanie Scaccianoce
Once we receive your Fluid Power Club application, we'll review it and follow up with you.