The Fluid Power Action Challenge is a competition that challenges middle or high school students to solve an engineering problem using fluid power. The students work in teams to design and build a fluid power mechanism and then compete against other teams in a timed competition.
The Fluid Power Challenge has many benefits including:
- Actively engages students in learning about fluid power
- Gives support and resources to teachers for science and technology curriculum
- Creates a learning environment where math and science are fun
- Encourages students to practice teamwork, engineering, and problem-solving skills
- Introduces students to careers in the fluid power industry