NFPA's Stats Toolkit
The Stats Toolkit is the next generation of statistical tools offered by NFPA and available exclusively to our members. This cloud-based statistical toolkit replaces our ever popular Excel-based Stats Toolkit and retains many of the core functions users highly value.
NFPA’s Stats Toolkit continues to expand our members’ economic view of their company and our industry by combining NFPA data sources with popular analytical tools. An intuitive interface, easy setup process, and ability to save analysis configuration allow users to benchmark company performance, automate time-consuming calculations, conduct industry analysis, identify leading indicators and create custom forecasts with simple point-and-click menu options while generating graphs and hard data that can be easily transferred to other reports, presentations, and files.
Toolkit applications include:
- Market Trends - analyze an unlimited number of data series to identify trends and benchmark performance.
- Market Share - identify company/product market share and industry segmentation.
- Correlation Analysis - use lead/lag relationships to discover leading indicators and recognize trend relationships.
- US Forecasting - create domestic shipment and order projections using a customer market weight allocation model.
- Global Forecasting - create domestic shipment and order projections using a country/region weight allocation model.
NFPA membership and participation in NFPA’s Confidential Shipment Statistics (CSS) program are required to be eligible to access the Stats Toolkit. Limited access to the toolkit is available to those NFPA members not eligible to participate in the CSS program.
Questions and problems should be directed to Sam Diedrich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-778-3372. Sam is also available to give detailed walkthroughs of the Toolkit for those looking to take advantage of this valuable tool.